On a Budget? Bank on beauty!
Who has money to throw around these days? And websites, sheesh! There are so many options and so much techno-jargon! So many prices.
What do you choose? What do you need?
Well, probably not a lot, functionality-wise at least. So we say invest that website money in an attractive website. A website is a representation of your business and a marketing tool. So don’t spend your hard earned moolah on a trashy site.
What makes a Website attractive?
There are a lot of ways to make a website attractive. And by attractive, we don’t mean by adding some “pretty” elements. We include page layout structure and an adherence to the company brand.
Here are just some of the basics:
- Formatting the page structure so it is easy for visitors to navigate the content.
- Creating a flow of information that keeps visitors engaged with a page.
- Laying out content in a hierarchy so that the most important info is the most noticeable and offering additional information in secondary and tertiary roles.
- Making sure the visual design of the website ties in with the customers company brand. In cases where the brand may be out-of-date or unsuited to online display, to include design nods to the brand without compromising the aesthetic of the website.
- Including visual “breathing space” and “breaks” within the pages so that visitors are not overwhelmed with content.
- Ensuring any stock imagery incorporates an emotional feeling relating to the page and incorporates design aesthetics that relate to the brand and the business.
- Creating mobile friendly websites with custom layout formatting so mobile uses have an optimised experience.
There are many more design and marketing factors involved.
Many of these basic ideals cannot be met using cheap pro-forma web templates. Our custom webpage builder combines graphic design and marketing experience giving us the tools to create truly individually tailored websites for our clients.
For more information about website design, get in touch. We’d be happy to talk you through our processes.
Like what you see?
This website has been built using the same techniques, tools and processes that we use for our Just A Website customers (as well as for more technical websites too!)
Unlike some companies, we are not using a premium website to flog off trashy websites to our customers. Everything you see on this site (and more) is available to all our customers.
What you see is what you get.
Want to know more about website design and what we offer? Keen to get started? Then get in touch, we’re ready for you!
Let's Get Started!
Keen to get the ball rolling? We have an easy step-by-step online form to get you started.
Submit the form and our friendly team will be in touch to get your new website underway!